“The Twilight Zone” and its creator Rod Serling provide three lessons all filmmakers should heed.
As a tribute to my other yearly Thanksgiving Day tradition growing up, today we have a bonus episode devoted to one of the most influential television shows of all time. This is the first episode co-written and co-starring one of my partners in crime, assistant producer Chris Huslage. Chris provided most of the episode research.
Support our Sponsor
Click here and use offer code radio for a one-time Standard Gold Level license worth $30.
Subscribe or download the show from your favorite platform:
Music in this Episode
Music from today’s episode was curated from the Free Music Archive, Incompetech and SoundCloud. In order of appearance:
- Andrew Bisset: Cultural Dis-Ease by Sergey Schepkin. CC-BY-SA.
- “Labyrinth” by Sergey Cheremisinov. CC-BY.
- “Echoes of Time” by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com. CC-BY.
- “Behind Your Window” by Kai Engel. CC-BY.
- “Zed’s Dead: Twilight Zone” by Zed’s Dead. CC-BY-SA.
Videos Featured in Today’s Show