We really hit our stride this week with our longest episode to date. And there’s plenty of laughs and hijinks to boot.
Some theories get confirmed and Yolanda ponders the question if she would’ve stuck around for the show if there weren’t crazy theories to discuss.
Leave us a voicemail below or shoot us an email to let us know what you think–firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the show @WwWestworldPod.
Sign up to be notified of new episodes and links to cool “Westworld” resources.
Fan Theories & Other Topics Discussed
- Great article on Vanity Fair that speaks specifically to the 3 timelines we addressed on the show.
- Ron Dawson (@DareDreamerFM): documentary filmmaker and host of the radio documentary podcast Radio Film School. Think of it as This American Life for filmmakers. “Ron is definitely the ‘Black Ira Glass'” ~ Edu.
- Yolanda T. Cochran (@Rat_In_A_Wheel): feature film producer, production consultant, and former EVP of Physical Production at Alcon Entertainment.
- JD Cochran (@thatJDCochran): indie filmmaker, former actor, and hip-deep in finishing his and Yolanda’s first feature-length sci-fi thriller about…well, that’s a secret.
- Edu Black (@SceneNoirBlack): production coordinator on The Simpsons, professional wise-cracker.
Music for the show is “Black Lung” by Broke for Free. (CC BY-SA).
About the Show
This is the unofficial, unruly and often uproariously funny podcast about the HBO hit series Westworld. In our discussion of Westworld, we can’t promise we’ll always “stay on target” (Star Wars tangents will be a-plenty). But we can promise you’ll always have a great time as four filmmaking friends–Ron, JD, Yolanda, and Edu–get deep, argue loud, throw shade on fan theories (and each other), and try to get to the bottom of who the hell this Man in Black is, what is Bernard up to, why Ford likes to hang out with creepy old dudes, and will Dolores ever gain her FREEEEEEDOM!