Edu is gone this week, but we have a special guest who did his homework. Plus we’re all more confused AF this week than we’ve ever been.
Leave us a voicemail below or shoot us an email to let us know what you think–firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the show @WwWestworldPod.
Sign up to be notified of new episodes and links to cool “Westworld” resources.
Fan Theories & Other Topics Discussed
- Short montage of the Season 9 Cliffhanger of the 80’s evening soap opera “Dallas” to which Ron is referring (wherein a whole season was relegated to a dream in order to bring a major character back from the dead. One of the most ridiculous decisions made in television history).
- Ron Dawson (@DareDreamerFM): documentary filmmaker and host of the radio documentary podcast Radio Film School. Think of it as This American Life for filmmakers. “Ron is definitely the ‘Black Ira Glass'” ~ Edu.
- Yolanda T. Cochran (@Rat_In_A_Wheel): feature film producer, production consultant, and former EVP of Physical Production at Alcon Entertainment.
- JD Cochran (@thatJDCochran): indie filmmaker, former actor, and hip-deep in finishing his and Yolanda’s first feature-length sci-fi thriller about…well, that’s a secret.
- Edu Black (@SceneNoirBlack): production coordinator on The Simpsons, professional wise-cracker.
Music for the show is “Black Lung” by Broke for Free. (CC BY-SA).
About the Show
This is the unofficial, unruly and often uproariously funny podcast about the HBO hit series Westworld. In our discussion of Westworld, we can’t promise we’ll always “stay on target” (Star Wars tangents will be a-plenty). But we can promise you’ll always have a great time as four filmmaking friends–Ron, JD, Yolanda, and Edu–get deep, argue loud, throw shade on fan theories (and each other), and try to get to the bottom of who the hell this Man in Black is, what is Bernard up to, why Ford likes to hang out with creepy old dudes, and will Dolores ever gain her FREEEEEEDOM!