A new Radio Film School podcast mini-series that takes the first season’s “Women in Film” series to a “whole ‘nuther level!”
What began as a simple suggestion by show regular Yolanda T. Cochran, grew to become both a podcast and a short film documentary series starring an impressive line-up of women in the film and television industry.
Go to daredreamer.fm/breaking-the-glass to watch the film series trailer, listen to the preview of the podcast, and learn about the female filmmaker video vignette submission guidelines and challenge.
Podcast Series Preview
When you visit or support our sponsors you support the show.
- Song Freedom: when you need high-quality music for your productions, including mainstream music as well as “oldies but goodies”. Sign up for a new account at songfreedom.com/radio and get a free standard gold level license worth $30.
- VideoBlocks: a subscription-based stock media company that gives you unlimited access to premium stock footage everyone can afford. Unlimited daily downloads from a library of 115,000+ HD video clips, After Effects templates, motion backgrounds, and cinemagraphs. Click here for a 7-day free trial allowing you to download up to 140 pieces of content. You can also sign up for their annual plan which is $99 for unlimited access to their library.
Music in this episode was curated from FreeMusicArchive.org. Songs in order of appearance were:
- Out of the Skies, Under the Earth by Chris Zabriskie (CC BY)
- Comfort to You by Cullah (CC BY-SA)
- Aisling by Cullah (CC BY-SA)
- Insomnia (Instrumental) by Josh Woodward (CC BY)
- Yes Ma’am by Cullah (CC BY-SA)
- Brooks by Kai Engel (CC BY)