Meet the six inspiring, outspoken, and strong women who make up Radio Film School‘s #BreakingTheGlass roundtable short film docu-series.
We gathered six women from the film and television industry in Hollywood to participate in a “roundtable” discussion (sans table) about gender and race topics in Hollywood (nothing too heavy. Ha! 🙂 ) Six women who just happen to be dear and long-lasting friends. Their camaraderie and friendship result in a no-holds-barred discussion that is poignant, powerful, and sometimes funny!
The participants are (from left to right):
- Yolanda T. Cochran: feature film producer and former SVP of Physical Production at Alcon Entertainment.
- Dayna Lynne North: Co-executive producer/Writer on HBO’s “Insecure”
- Talicia Raggs: Producer/Writer on CW’s vampire/werewolf drama, “The Originals”
- Nichelle Protho: VP of Sander/Moses Productions and COO of Slam Digital
- Christine Haslett: feature film and television animation editor
- Taneka Johnson: feature film and television actress
We also conducted 1-on-1 interviews with them to share personal stories about their careers, the business, and their friendships…
Yolanda, Talicia, and Nichelle share their first, profound movie memories.
Christine, Dayna, and Taneka share what they wanted to be when they were little girls.
The film and roundtable series starts next week. Sign up for our email list to be notified when it drops.
About the Mini-series
Breaking the Glass is a Radio Film School podcast mini-series and short film docu-series addressing the issues of gender inequality in film and television. Learn more and see the trailer at daredreamer.fm/breaking-the-glass.