This is the special offering for Radio Film School listeners of our Crossing the 180 doc filmmakers collection. Enjoy!
A dozen full “Crossing the 180” episodes with some of the most talented documentary filmmakers:
- Kirby Ferguson of “Everything is a Remix”
- The Makers of “IndieGame: The Movie,” James Swirsky & Lisanne Pajot
- Brian Storm of MediaStorm
- The Filmmakers who Made a Doc about Ken Burns: Sarah Klein & Tom Mason
- Brett Culp and “Legends of the Knight”
- Eliot Rausch and “Last Minutes with Oden”
- The Filmmakers Behind “PressPausePlay”
- Drea Cooper of “California is a Place”
- Sean Dunne and “The Archive”
- Erik Proulx of “Lemonade”
- Jared Abrams of Wide Open Camera
- First Time Filmmaker Grant Peelle and His Passion Project
Premium members get free access to these classic episodes. If you’re not already a Premium member, click here to join. If not, you can purchase access to these interviews for just
$19.95 $9.95. Buy now. Once purchased and you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see the links and audio players below. Play them online or download them to your computer. (Click the name for download links).
Learn more about our other “Crossing 180 Episodes”. Take a listen to our “Best of…” show as a sampler (from January 2013):
“Invisible Illness” Documentary Proposal
Here is the documentary overview proposal we shared with Vincent. Use it as a template for your own doc. Click here to download it.